How to setup?
1. Register new Merchant account on AlliedWallet site: https://www.alliedwallet.com/
Setup of Ecwid control panel
1. Go to Ecwid control panel/System Setting/Payment
2. Click Credit or debit card, Click "Change" link in "Payment processor" column next to selected payment method and choose "Credit Card: Authorise.Net SIM" from the list:
3. Fill in credentials for Authorize.Net SIM payment method in appeared popup window:
In "API Login Id" field, you will need the following from AlliedWallet:
You will need to put the following values in this order, seperated by | with NO SPACES (this is very important)
QuickpayID (from AW)|QuickpayPassword (from AW)|SiteID (from AW)|ECWID StoreNumber (From ECWID)|HashValue (can be anything, but MUST match MD5 Hash value on following line.
beequickpay|ver2000|3|ECWIDStore|this is a test
In "MD5 Hash Value" enter the previously created "Hash value" value in the last space in the API Login Id:
Click on "Advanced settings" and change the "Endpoint URL" to "http://modules.awwebdev.com/ecwid/ecwid.php":
4. Make sure that new payment method is enabled and save changes
5. You're Done!